11/05/2011

Pop of Colour



    Hey everyone, this is a quick outfit post. I have so much to post, but I have been busy  focusing on my readings and assignments. And I'm feeling alot better, and have been out and about. Tonight's outfit post is something I wore to dinner with an old highschool friend. I have not seen her in years, but it was nice catching up. Wow, looking back I can't believe I have been out of highschool  for 7 years, it seems like just yesterday!

Now currently I'm on a "no shopping challenge" that started 2 weeks ago with a friend. The challenge was no buying clothes, accessories, and shoes until the new year. My friend and I started the challenge because our shopping habits seemed to be out of control lately, and I have so much to save up for. We only allowed for 20 dollars max to spend. So my preformance in the challenge has been poor, I'm negative $140. So, hopefully I can get my act together until Jan. 1, and start using what I already have in my closet. So could you go without buying anything for one,two, three months?

Outfit Information: Shirt & Pants: Dynamite,Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: Fairweather
chow until next time
Sincerely miss J

@smissjblog