12/05/2011

The Holidays are Coming!!

Hey everyone, its Dec. 5th so you know what that means!! The holidays are quickly approaching making it offically 20 days until christmas. I love the holidays because its such a magical and happy time of year. Also, its the season  to eat, dress up, and celebrate! Anyways, I finally left my house and went to a family event in downtown Toronto and I thought I would share the holiday spirit with you all. Enjoy.
I love seeing The Bay's display windows, they are so pretty!


So this is what I wore that day. It's nothing crazy, just simple and comfortable. It was actually very cold out so most of the time I was wearing my winter coat. Also I'm rocking a new look, thought I would change it up for the holidays!!
And of course I had to Shout out Miss Diva Abena who is one of the very few friends that I have who is not camera shy!

Anyways, If your not in the christmas spirit hopeful this gets you into one.
Until next time,
sincerely miss J

Outfit Information: White shirt: Dynamite, Blazer: thrifted, Scarf: sample sale, Jeans: Dynamite, Shoes: Aldo

@smissjblog