3/20/2013

Spring Preview!!

Hello Everyone, 

 So sorry that I have disappeared into the real world, school and work have been kicking my butt as of late. However, the end of school is somewhat near, well kind of! I am actually running to the library right now, and thought let me post this outfit post before I completely forget about it. Due to my crazy schedule, I now plan my outfits in advance and take pictures of them so I remember the combo I put together. Let me tell you, this planning business really helps.


So here is a simple  outfit in celebration of spring, which officially starts today. However, with the snow and major cold this week and yesterday, I will predict that spring weather may come much later this year. Now onto the outfit, my favorite part about this outfit is the Mango skirt, which I scored at the thrift store's 50% off sale awhile back. So I think it was no more than $3.





Anyways, Hope you enjoy the post!
Love Miss J
Outfit Information: Jacket: Zara, Blouse: Modestar, Necklace: little burgundy, Skirt: Thrifted, Heels: Guess

@smissjblog