5/28/2013

Snake Skin and Checkers

Hey Everyone,

Happy Tuesday!! I am back with another outfit post which is pretty simple, neutral, and great for the cold spring weather. I love incorporating whites into outfits, particularly during the spring and summer months because it's bright and fresh looking. I actually love white and have used it in a majority of my room decor. I know what your thinking how weird. However, if you get past the dirt factor, it's really convenient as a backdrop for anything.

I decided to pair the white blazer that I got at Zara with a snake skin print dress, leather bag, and a checkered patterned pair of heels. The combination gives interest but isn't overwhelming to the eye, due to the use of similar colour palettes and neutral tones.

 I love the dress and have worn it many times. Unfortunately it was purchased a long time ago so it is no longer available in stores. The dress can be worn layered like above or by itself like how I wore it below. 


 The above picture was taken months ago, but I had completely forgotten about  them until I saw them on my computer while preparing this post. The fuchsia necklace was purchased at Icing, and the clutch at Burlington Coat Factory. The heels were thrifted. 

Hope you enjoy the post
Until Next time, 
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information: Blazer Zara, Dress: Fairweather, Heels: Thrifted (Liz Claiborne), Bag: Coach, Necklace: Icing & Watch: Dynamite

@smissjblog