12/14/2013

Hello Winter!!

Hello everyone,
The snow has definitely hit my part of the world, and it is determined to leave nothing uncovered. Although the snow leaves everything looking so magical, having the strength and patience to leave the house and battle with it, is already getting harder to do. However, when I do manage to leave my home, my main concern is making sure I'm bundled up and warm. I easily wear 3-4 layers of clothing or more. A good tip for winter dressing is investing in items that can be used to layer underneath your shirts, pants, and other clothing. Some good examples are thick tights or leggings that will help you keep warm and look less bulky. When putting this outfit together, I layered a faux fur vest on top of a cardigan to keep warm and to play with texture. I'm also wearing black leggings underneath my black pants. Hope you enjoy this laid back winter look, and I shall be back very soon.
What are your go to winter items?

winter street style

winter street style
winter street style
winter street style

Lip Colour: Revlon Colorburst: Standout (205)
Outfit Information 
Hat: Blue Notes
Vest: Dynamite (similar here)
Cardigan: Thrifted
Pants: American Apparel (here)
Boots: thrifted
Scarf: thrifted
Bag: thrifted

@smissjblog