3/08/2014

A Hint of Sports luxe and Neon


Sports Luxe, Neon
Sports Luxe, Neon
Sports Luxe, Neon
Sports Luxe, Neon

 Although, I have been known for dressing inappropriately for the weather in the past, yesterday was a mild day. The sun was shining and there was hope that spring is on the way. I was excited because I found this skirt at Winners recently purchased, and I actually got a chance to wear it.The "it factor" that stood out for me was the mesh insert. The skirt plays on one of this season's hottest trends, the sports luxe trend. I decided to pair it up with this bag from express because it's all about practicality to me. I can carry a lot of things in it, including flats when my feet start to kill. The rest of the outfit is thrifted

I have some good news, I have decided to start posting 2-3 times a week consistently on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Like many women I wear multiple hats, and wanted to be able to share all those different roles with you. My roles require many types of styles like causal, dressy, trendy, or corporate.

For lent, I have also decided to give up the act of procrastination. It’s not a typical thing to give up but for me it’s something I get extremely tempted to do on a daily bases. I also want to wish everyone a Happy International Women’s Day.



Until next time,
What do you think of the neon or sport luxe trend for Spring?

Outfit Information:
Blazer: thrifted
Sweater: thrifted
Skirt: Winners (still available)
Heels: Thrifted
Bag: c/o Express (love this one as well here)
Key chain: c/o Mefie UK

If you use any of these social media outlets, let's connect






@smissjblog