4/08/2014

Back to the Basics With a Hint of Sparkle

embellished blazer, gold and black
embellished blazer, gold and black
embellished blazer, gold and black
embellished blazer, gold and black
embellished blazer, gold and black
As you probably noticed, on this particular day the sun was not exactly "beaming". I decided, even with the cloudy forecast, cold weather, and the wind that I was going to share with you, an outfit that I call "back to the basics". It's causal with a twist. I decided to pair a beaded gold blazer and gold embellished pumps with a basic pair of jeans and a white bottom up shirt.
I'm also excited to announce that I'm almost done my second year of graduate school. One more exam to go, until I get my much needed break until Septemeber. Therefore, that  means more to come for this blog, so stay tuned. I wanted to also announce this because this year has been filled with many physical, emotional and spiritual struggles, that left me thinking, maybe I should just quit.However, I never did, and realized, that when you put your energy into working your butt off to make things better, it's possible to achieve many things regardless of the obstacles.I also wanted to thank you all for the support for the blog and this blog for being that creative outlet that got me through a lot of those rough times.

Until Next Time, 
Sincerely Miss J 
Outfit Information:
Blazer: Thrifted // Dress Shirt: Urban Behaviour // Jeans: Thrifted// Shoes: Thrifted // Hat: Thrifted 

Let's stay connected 

@smissjblog