5/15/2014

Neon Citrus: bright colored pants to brighten a foggy day

bright colored pants
bright colored pants
bright colored pants
bright colored pants


So, whose bright idea was it to shoot an outfit post in the middle of thick fog? I'll raise my hand to that. Unfortunately, Mother Nature has not been cooperating with me so I figured if you can't beat them, join them. I have been trying my best to find that hint of sunlight, but as you can see it's a no go! Although, it's probably the worst and most difficult weather to shoot anything in, there was something about the fog and dullness of the background that to me really brought out the brightness of the pants. Lately, I have been really letting my hair down and gravitating to bright things, and have come to realize that it’s a huge mood changer for me. When I wear something bright and vibrant I just hear Pharrell's 'Happy' song in my head, and have the urge to dance or skip around regardless of what's happening around me, it really makes any day go by faster when your in a pleasant mood.
Today’s Thrift Thursday theme is quirky and cute, which are probably the last words I would use to describe my personal style and my personality.Although I think quirky may describe my style a bit more than cute, it was still difficult to come up with a look. So this is what I thought quirky and cute was; bright colors, fun bold patterns, and a playful hair accessory to add that final touch of cute.

Hoped you enjoyed the post and that everyone’s enjoying their week, until next time
Sincerely Miss J
Would you ever wear such bright pants, and how would you style it? 
Outfit Information:
Shirt: thrifted (Joe fresh) // Pants: Winners (still in stores) // Necklace: clothing swap // HeadTie: DIY // Heels: Aldo (still in stores, clearance) // Bag: Kijiji

 See how the other ladies styled cute and quirky below: 

Let's Stay Connected 

@smissjblog