3/05/2016

The Pleated Midi Skirt + Being Cheap Rant

One thing that I pride myself on is my ability to save money. After my unreasonable spending habits in high school, I realized the true value of money when I had to get a job and work for my money. Suddenly, I became a cheapskate, counting every penny and thinking twice before treating myself to  anything that I did not need. Today, I am slightly more liberal on my spending habits but my frugal nature has got me in a good position to achieve some amazing things and kept me from being constrained with massive unreasonable debt. So why do people still view being cheap and frugal as a bad thing? 

A prime example of my frugal nature is this outfit. Everything was purchased on sale and not at regular price making everything less than $100 except for the bag. Although, the outfit may look like I spent a lot more. The true task is getting creative and working with what you have. I wore this outfit before the snow and cold hit Toronto recently.
Photos by Carolina P
Hope you enjoyed the post
Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: Jacket: H&M // Blouse: Jacob //Skirt & Boots: Zara //Danier: Bag // Necklace: Dynamite

 Stay Connected and Follow Me on Social  Media 
Google + // Twitter // Instagram




@smissjblog