1/18/2017

Currently Crushing on... The Gucci GG Marmont Mini Camera Bag

The Gucci GG Marmont Mini Camera Bag in black
Photo by Rose
I've been seeing the Gucci brand everywhere for the last 1-2 years but more so this past year. As they say if you get conditioned enough by seeing something frequently things tend to grow on you. When I read Rose's review from the blog Dadouchic on the Gucci GG Marmont Mini Camera Bag  I fell in love with it.
 I love the classic design which makes it practical to use on a daily basis. This is especially true when compared to some of Gucci's more flashy and unique bags. However, the price is a bit much and way out of my budget but a girl can dream right? 
The Gucci GG Marmont Mini Camera Bag in black
Photos by Rose 
Whenever I want to splurge on an expensive item that is not a necessity I often follow these tips:
1. Research, research and research some more. I never buy really expensive things on impulse to avoid buyers remorse.
2. Save up for your big purchases that are not essential. A good tip is putting extra money away biweekly from your paycheck to go towards that  luxury item you really want.
3.  Avoid using credit cards if you can't pay it back right away.
4. Buy pre-loved: purchasing the item of your dreams in most cases can be almost half the price if purchased pre-owned especially for goods such as designer handbags.

Hope you enjoyed the post 
Until Next Time 
Sincerely Miss J

What items are currently on your wish list?

Stay connected and follow me on social  media 



Directory Seo

@smissjblog