6/11/2017

May Favorites 2017: Travel Edition

May Favorites 2017, Essie Nail Polish, The Body Shop, Kendra Dandy Vans Sneakers


I love reading and watching "my favorites" blog posts and YouTube videos so I thought I might start a monthly favorites of my own! 

The items pictured above are my favorite discoveries in May. Now that I caught the travel bug I am planning to travel and explore more this summer and I am definitely packing these items with me.

1. Essie Nail polishes

With open toe season here in full swing, a pretty pedicure becomes pretty important. I'm loving the variety of spring shades that are available in Essie nail polishes. 
My favorite colors are Mint Candy Apple (754), Resort Romanza ( hot pink), and Sugar Daddy ( light pink 473)

2. Kendra Dandy Vans Sneakers

 I love a good sneaker and they sure come in handy when walking long distances while traveling. I love these ones because they are so fun and girly. I have been rocking them everywhere since recently getting them. 
Curious on how to rock these cool sneakers? Stay tuned, next week I show you how to style them.


May Favorites 2017, Essie Nail Polish, The Body Shop, Kendra Dandy Vans Sneakers

3. The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

This is my go to hand cream because I suffer from dry and irritated hands due to frequently using the alcohol sanitizers at work. I also use it on my feet as well. I love it because it  keeps my hands and feet moisturized and soft without a greasy build- up.


4. The Ordinary: Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 serum

This facial serum is extremely affordable (less than $7 CAD) but it does the trick. You only need a few drops before applying your moisturizer or sunscreen. 

Hope you enjoyed the post 
Until Next Time 
Sincerely Miss J

What are your favorite things right now? 

Stay connected and follow me on social  media 

Never Miss a Post
 Subscribe by email

Shop the post 



@smissjblog