2/05/2011

BRRR it's cold out there!!!

      
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've last posted anything.  Unfortunately, I've been so busy with work and my online course that I have had little time to update. Also, the winter weather has definitely been an uninspiring season for me; its so cold here in Toronto and the surrounding areas that all I want to do is be in my bed. However, recently I was forced to brave the weather in order to run some errands. I came up with this casual, warm and comfortable outfit. The key piece is the textured vest which I instantly fell in love with from a boutique store called spoof101. What I loved about the vest was that it was unique and cheap.




Outfit information:
Jacket: Aritzia, Vest: Spoof101, Jeans: Papaya, Boots: Zara, Scarf: Urban Behaviour, Black Shirt: Blue Notes, Belt: thrifted, ring: ?

Sincerely Miss J

@smissjblog