10/25/2011

A blogger Award

       
       Hey everyone, this is a very overdue blog post. I really wanted to find the time to post it, but it has been a bit hectic here at this time. Anyways, little old me recently received a blog award!! My first blog award!! Yeah!! I would like to thank Stiletto Minded at the Stiletto minded blog for thinking of me,she's such a sweetie. Please check out her blog.

                When I first started this blog, I did not even think that anyone would even look at it, I did it as an outlet and wanted to do something non healthcare related. I also started it reluctantly to showcase my own personal style,beauty or whatever. Thank you all!! Okay onto the rules of this blog award.

The Rules
1) Thank the blogger that gave you the award AND create a link back to their blog.
2) List 7 things about your self
3) Pass the torch onto 15 other bloggers
4) Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.

7 Things About Myself

1. I use to be a tomboy
2. I use to dislike shopping, three years ago
3. I love traveling and going on vacation when I can
4. I'm a singer but don't really do anything with it
5. I use to paint and sketch very well
6. I'm not a fan of taking pictures, but i' m really trying to be less camera shy
7. I'm a thrift store addict

Okay, I was suppose to do 15 bloggers, and from looking at the list below, I know I'm not even close so I failed that part and I'm willing to admit it. I did not complete the 15 because some of the ones I read are already mainsteam. I decided to expose the following blogs and to let these beauties know, keep up the good work! Please check them out!

1. Gabrielle Marie 
2. The Fresh Factor
3.Couturing
4. A few of my favourite things
5. Kurlskoilskinks
6. The V Vila..
7. Fashion Rouge

Anyways, this has motivated me to get back in the swing of things. So I shall be back soon. Chow

Sincerely miss J

@smissjblog