9/18/2011

It's Fall and say hi to army green

     
                      Hey Guys, so this is yet another outfit post, i usually find these kind of posts the easiest to do than anything else. However, I will have a post about my natural hair journey real soon, but in the meantime, enjoy. I must say one of my favourite items  right now are my army green jackets. I love army green, because it works so well with so many colours, and textures. It's definitely a piece that you will use very often. I actually have two of them, one is long sleeves and the other is short sleeves. This is the short sleeves one pictured above and below. So, remember, when styling yourself keep it simple, and to your comfort level. Enjoy



Outfit Information: Jacket & Strip tank: Urban Planet, Lace black tank : Dynamite, Pants: Zara, Shoes: in Italty, bag: Nigeria
                                        
                                            Until next time,
                                                                       
                                       Sincerely miss J
 

@smissjblog