9/24/2011

Update and Natural Hair

        Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. I have been super busy, and a tiny bit stressed. I still work fulltime and started a stats course online, yes i know what was I thinking. I just submitted my first assignment just 20mins ago, and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, but not for long because the next one is due next week. Anyways, just wanted to post another outfit. Its easy, and is all about layering for the cold winter months. I'm basically wearing a black long seelve top, a navy blue sweater, a scarf and a light jacket. However, the printed scarf is the main focus.

Also, if you have not already noticed i am wearing my natural hair, which never really happens very often. This particular day was my wash day, i took my hair out of my mini twists, and thought what the heck. Details, about my natural hair coming soon.

 Outfit Information : Jacket: Urban Planet, Navy sweater :Thrifted, scarf: girft (thanks sherisse), leggings: Aritzia, wedged shoes: Aldo, Bag: Nigeria

@smissjblog