1/01/2012

Happy New Year!!! (An End of the Year Review & Blog Anniversary)





Happy New Year Everyone!! This is Sincerely Miss J's year end review.
Looking back, so much has happened; some great,some good, and some not so good.
However, these events have shaped me into the person I am today.
Thank you God for all that you did in 2011.


I also want to say happy blog anniversary to me, it was one year ago that I posted my first blog post.
Even though I have not put alot of effort into it, I never thought how great the benefits were.
By blogging not only have I been able to share with you my personal style , but it has given me the confidence that I lacked before. I'm a shy & private person at times, and never thought in a million years that I would be blogging.
I have also met alot of great people and thank you all so much for your kind words,
I guarantee that you shall see more of me in 2012 in a big way.
Love,
Sincerely Miss J
P.S this is a collection of SOME of my outfits, Enjoy

@smissjblog