1/05/2012

Faux Fur Vest Part II & Leather Boots

Hello everyone, this is the first blog post of 2012!
Yeah! feels good to be in a new year, hoping that with it comes a wonderful fresh start.

 

This is what I wore to a christmas eve gathering. I was tempted to post it before the New Year, but thought I would just wait so I was not rushed. I had a good time over the holidays, but did not do anything really special. Anyways, as mentioned before this is what I wore for a christmas eve gathering. Yes,  I know, not very festive but I'm not a green or red kind of person. Also, as a result of the cool weather, I paired the dress with a faux fur vest , nylons and knee high boots


The dress had a very vintage feel and the peplum bottom added a nice flare. I also loved the geometric/ tribal like pattern of the dress.
Well that's it folks, will surely come back real soon.

Outfit Information: Dress: Modestar, Necklace, belt, & bag: Thrifted, Faux Fur vest: Dynamite, Boots: Zara 

@smissjblog