2/28/2013

Monochromatic

Hello Everyone,
    The outfit post today showcases the monochromatic look using the oxblood colour trend. If you are a frequent visitor to my blog than you already know how much I love this colour, and these jeans by Guess.  What's also interesting about the outfit is the fact that  95% of it is thrifted. Yes, the grand total from top to bottom is less than $70. Now some people may say "Oh gosh $70, that's pricey". However, please keep in mind that this includes the hat, necklace, sweater, cardigan, jeans ( Guess jeans  not thrifted) and booties. So, who says you can't look on trend and chic on a major budget.
To break down the monochromatic look and keep me a bit warmer I opted for this greyish/black cardigan with black piping. When I saw it at the thrift store I fell in love with it. I also wore my black coat and a scarf when I actually left the house.

Well until next time!
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information: Hat, Necklace,Sweater, Booties, Scarf & Caridgan: thrifted, Jeans: Guess, Coat: Katie

@smissjblog