2/18/2013

Winter Flowers

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I have been a bit under the weather and drained as of late, and I hope it does not show too much in this post. However, I wanted to share with  all of you another outfit of the day. 
Floral was a big trend from last spring, and I'm sure you all may remember these pants from h&m. Regardless, I still love them and they are the main focus for today's winter outfit.

For some people a patterned pant may be difficult to style, but here I decided to pull out one colour from the pants ( purple) and match the top. By doing this, it allows the pants to stay the focus and the outfit not to look too busy. I also decided to wear black, but play with texture. The coat has faux leather arms and tweed and the boots are suede.
I'm not a big jewelery wearer, but there was something about this necklace that I found so appealing. It's simple but very unique in it's own way.
I hope you all enjoyed the post and  thank you all for your support
Until next time,
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit information: Necklace: Suzy Sher, Jacket & blouse: Dynamite, Pants: gifted ( h&m), boots: Zara, Handbag: thrifted

@smissjblog