8/29/2013

These heels were made for walking...


Hello, my beautiful people, I am back with another outfit of the day! I was heading to a boat cruise event, and needed something to wear that would be semi causal,and be comfortable enough for me to move and dance in throughout the night. The dress was purchased on sale at Dynamite some time ago. I fell in love with it because of  its fit, the neck line, and the fact that the dress is sexy but still modest.
The sandals were an impulse buy awhile back, using my credit card and the encouragement of a friend who never looks at price tags-- not a good combination at all if you ask me. However, I have learned my lesson and broke free from those bad spending habits. The sandals are comfortable and pretty versatile, so all is not lost.
 


The view of the city was beautiful! I thought maybe the movement of the boat would make me sick, but surprisingly (and thankfully),  I was fine. So, I leave you with a snapshot of the city of Toronto. Until next time my beautiful people.


 Outfit Information: Dress: Dynamite | Heels: Boutique Store ( Belstaff) | Belt: Thrifted

Sincerely miss J



@smissjblog