8/14/2013

The Nautical Summer



Hello Everyone, 
Summer is quickly coming to a close and that means back to school for some of you, or back to regular work hours. However, all is not lost, we still have a couple more weeks to enjoy the last bits that we still have. I'm planning on stuffing my face with good food and making it to a few events. I went down to the lake the other day to enjoy the day. This is what I wore. It is simple, but you know I love simple. The outfit also made me want to climb up on a boat and start sailing. Maybe one day if I ever own a boat, but for now I shall watch them parked from land.
Again, thank you all for your comments, I'm currently working on some tips for all you budget fashionistas that should be on the blog in a couple of days.
If anyone will be in the Toronto area this weekend, African fashion week is happening this week from the 15th -18th. So, excited, and hoping to attend myself. Please head to the site here for more information and to purchase your tickets.Enjoy!




Until next time,
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information: Sunglasses: China Town | Necklace: little burgundy | blazer: dynamite | Tank: Urban Planet| Skirt,Shoes, bag: Thrifted

@smissjblog