9/25/2013

The Cord Sweater

Hello everyone, it's that time of year again, it's time to bring out the sweaters and jackets. However, for me it's also that time of year, where I can frolic around with layers of clothing and no one can say a thing. I always have the tendency to layer clothing throughout the year because I'm always so cold. Even a breeze has me running for cover because I'm freezing. Today's outfit features a cord sweater which I got at Goodwill, and have been wearing a lot these last few days. It came in handy layered on top of a denim shirt and dark washed denim jeans. It's a simple, causal outfit that anyone can achieve.





Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information:
Sweater: Goodwill (thrifted)
Denim blouse: Dynamite 
Jeans: Salvation Army (thrifted)
Booties: Aldo (old)
Necklace: Forever 21

@smissjblog