9/14/2013

The slow Transition

Hello everyone, I am back with another outfit of the day. The weather here has been a bit unpredictable, so dressing appropriately is very challenging. It's cold and then it's hot. I have been multitasking lately with school, work, and placement. However, I will always find time to keep up with the blog.
Although, its after labor day, I'm still going to wear white. That's right I'm a rule breaker! So, I broke the rules and wore white pants to transition myself into the fall season. I paired a cute snake print button up that I got at Winners  with neutrals to give it more of a Fall look. Hope you enjoy the look.
P.S I got bangs, I love them but I always feel like something is constantly in my eye so not sure how long that will last for.







Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information:
Blouse & flats: Winners
White jeans: Blue Notes
Jacket: Somewhere in Italy
Boots: Aldo
Bag: Coach 


@smissjblog