8/06/2014

The Cobalt blue dress

Cobalt blue dress

The color cobalt blue is known for being a very electrifying color. If you are the kind of person that merely wants to blend into the crowd, then this color is definitely not for you. Cobalt blue is also a color that I have never been in love with and have never owned until now.
 
Cobalt blue dress
Cobalt blue dress
Grey heels, Gray Snake skin textured heels


This dress may seem familiar and indeed it is. I actually have the same dress in black and white stripes seen (here). I love the fit of shift dresses and how easy they are to wear and just go. I  paired it with grey, white, and black accessories. 
 I love the dress however, wearing shorts underneath is a must. The small slits at both sides of the dress add a nice flow to the dress but they make seating a bit tricky.

Until Next Time, 
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information:
Dress: Dynamite // Necklace: Ebay // Bag: Thrifted // Shoes: Aldo

Let's Stay Connected 





@smissjblog