2/04/2015

Product Review: Curls Unleashed Moisturizing Conditioner

curls unleashed, moisturizing conditioner, conditioning hair treatment
Source
                                       
It's been quite awhile since I have been able to do a product review. Today’s feature is a hair product that I’m really excited about it. This review may interest those of you who have wavy, curly, course or kinky hair.

While browsing through the hair section at Target I stumbled upon the “Curls Unleashed” no restrictions moisturizing conditioner. I had been having a lot of trouble keeping my hair moisturized during these winter months and was on the market for the perfect deep conditioner for my hair. Sadly I had yet to use one that had left my hair really soft, and one that was reasonably priced. The sale price  and it claims to be effective for all curly hair textures certainly caught my attention


What it Claims:
It’s a no restriction moisturizing conditioner perfect for all textures. Great product to use for co-washing, detangling, and conditioning.
How I use it:
I have only used this product as a deep conditioner. After washing my hair I apply the conditioner from root to ends, making sure I really get the ends well saturated. The instructions say leave in for 5mins under a plastic cap but I stretch that to about 1-2hours depending on what I am doing. Lastly, I rinse and apply my usual products

What I loved about the product:
-       One of the best conditioners I have used, it left my really dry hair moisturized
-       The product smelled amazing
-       You don’t need a lot of the product to have an effect
-       It’s free of SD alcohol, parabens, mineral oil and BPA free

My draw backs to the product
-       Cost: On sale for $11.99 (CAD), but the original price was $16.99 (CAD), might be cheaper in other countries
-       The product has a really watery consistency, therefore be careful how it is handed and stored

Overall, the benefits outweighed the drawbacks, and the product stayed true to its claims when it came to my hair.

For those of you who use deep conditioners what brands do you use?

Until Next time
Sincerely Miss J


Stay Connected 


*product purchased by me*











@smissjblog