6/06/2016

Why You May Want to Embrace Color This Summer

The Yellow Dress, Toronto blogger
What I have come to realize is that when I wear bright colors, I often have the most amount of strangers stop to speak to me. When I wore this bright yellow dress to run errands,  there was no exception. I chatted with varies people about my dress, the color yellow, Beyonce's Lemonade video and the beautiful weather.  
The Yellow Dress, Toronto blogger
The dress had been sitting in my closet for years and I really disliked it because it was shapeless and the color was too much for me.  However, when the weather got super humid and extremely hot, I needed something that was comfortable, and flowy.
The dress came in handy and was perfect to set the mood for a beautiful hot spring day.
The Yellow Dress, Toronto blogger
The Yellow Dress, Toronto blogger
Photos by Clover D
So don't be afraid to pull out those bright colors out and shine bright.
Hope you enjoyed the post 
Until Next Time 
Sincerely Miss J 

Do you notice that people are drawn to you when you wear brighter colors?

Stay Connected and Follow Me on Social  Media 


@smissjblog