3/09/2011

Inspirational Wednesdays: Abena

Hey everyone, this is the first inspirational style post for my blog to date. As mentioned in my previous post on 'style', I will be featuring other people on the blog on Wednesdays. These individuals are friends, colleagues, celebrities, fellow bloggers, or anyone that I find inspirational. These individuals not only have a great  unique personal style, but they always appear to be wearing the perfect accessory of 'CONFIDENCE', which is a must to complete any look.
             The first feature is my friend, Abena. What I like about her, is that she is not afraid to experiment with different colours and textures. She was also the first person to introduce me to thrift shopping. I must say her thrifting skills are the boom and she always gets lucky, unlike me. Thanks Abena.


1. jumpsuit: zara, belt: thrifted, sandles: dollhouse, blazer: h and m, bag: mac douglas-thrifted
2.shoes: liz clairborne-thrifted, pants: zara, blazer: h and m, necklace : thrifted
3.Skirt: thrifted, Blazer: h and m, Shoes: nine west,top: h and m,ring: h and m,clutch: thrifted
4.skirt: danier leather-thrifted,top: h and m, blazer: h and m,clutch: thrifted,ring: h and m
5.dress: custom made, clutch: thrifted, belt: thrifted
6.dress: custom made,cardigan: zara,shoes: nine west,clutch: nine west,watch: Dunhill-thrifted
7.jumpsuit: zara, shoes: nine west boutique,blazer: thrifted,broach: thrifted
8.dress: asos, ring; h& m, shoes: thrifted


How would you describe your style?
"I would say my style is a bit of everything depending on the mood i'm in. I can go for vintage or modern, but i really love mixing the old with the new. I have a knack for finding vintage pieces at amazing prices. I love colours and bold patterns but also own alot of dark colours and blacks"
- Abena


Sincerely miss J

@smissjblog