3/16/2011

Oh look it’s orange pants!

Hey Everyone,
Sorry for my brief absence away from the blog, but I'm back with a new outfit post. If anyone is interested, I purchased my pants from h& m about a week ago on promotion for less than 10 Canadian dollars. If the bald orange colour is not your thing, it's also available in other colours like navy blue. The total cost of my outfit excluding the watch, and the bag was under 70 Canadian dollars. Therefore, 70 dollars includes the blazer, denim shirt, white shirt, necklace, brown leather belt, the orange pants, and shoes. Therefore, you dont always have to give up an arm and an leg to dress how you like. On an important side note, I would like to extend my condolences and prayers to Japan and all the other countries affected by the earthquake.






Blazer: united colours of Benetton (thrifted), denim shirt: Garage, white shirt: Urban Behaviour, leather belt: thrifted, pants: h&m, shoes: Aldo, bag: Guess, watch: Micheal kors


Sincerely miss J
Follow my blog with bloglovin

@smissjblog