4/16/2011

leopard print,pink,cream, and yellow oh my!

Hey Everyone,
       So this is yet another outfit post, and I'm really loving this look because I was able to use a variety of different colours and textures without it looking that way. The outfit was also appropriate for the meeting that I had to attend to that day, without having to look totally boring. The look includes a few different colours and textures such as  leopard print, baby pink, cream, yellow, canvas, denim, leather, wool, and chiffon. Also, believe it or not the whole outfit minus the handbag was less than $100, and keep in mind that the shoes are Guess, and the jeans are Miss Sixty. My advice to you is lookout for warehouse sales and clearance sales. You never know what you may find.



outfit details: necklace & belt : thrifted, blazer: thrifted,blouse: thrifted, Leather bag: mother's bag made in italy, Jeans : Miss Sixty, Shoes: Guess

Sincerely miss J

@smissjblog