4/29/2011

Who is sincerely miss j??



Hey everyone, I'm so sorry that i have not been posting much, I have gotten really busy, and the weather has been so uninspiring. It always seems to be raining, cloudy, or cold. So this is a post answering some of the questions i have gotten, Enjoy!

Name: Jackline

Age:24

Occupation: A registered nurse (surgical nurse)

Where do i live? In Canada

Background: Ghanaian

Are you a stylist or have any involvement in the fashion industry?: No, i have no involvement in the fashion industry, and i'm not a stylist. I just like putting stuff together. However, i have done some work in modeling,styling, makeup, and hair for close friends to help them out on their personal projects.


Fairy Tale Series Photoshoot: Princess Scheherazade
Photo credit: Salmia E, http://www.limaes.com/ (check site for more of the series)
modeling,make up, hair,wardrobe styling: by me ( Jackline)
Also did sleeping beauty & princess and the frog's hair and make up, and wardrobe styling for the lil mermaid
How would you describe your style? simple and classy, i love solid pieces but on occasion i do play with some patterns.

Where do you get your clothes: I do not limit myself to one or two stores, however i really love Zara, h&m, and french connection. I also love thrifting  because it is exciting to hunt. I also find, you can be more creative with clothing when you thrift due to the fact that often no two items are the same and sometimes you can find more there than the malls. I purchase everything i wear.

Who takes your pictures?: my little sister is the person behind the camera, this blog is our bonding time, and we are both having fun learning

What camera do you use?  Sony drsl a230

What are some of your hobbies?: When i'm not working and have money to spare i love to travel. So far, I have been to many places in the united states, Cuba, Dominican,Italy, France and Spain.I also love fine arts, singing, music, and of course if time alones, blogging.

Rome,2011
If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to email me at jacklinea@hotmail.com


Sincerely miss J

@smissjblog