2/27/2012

Neon Yellow

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing good! We shall keep this post short and sweet. Anyways, this is another outfit post of something I wore to a friend's birthday party. It plays on the neon trend again, this time neon yellow. Yeah!

I really love the black sweater with the panels of sheer material, it allows for a great opportunity to layer items. I layered the neon yellow tank underneath it.


I also found these wrist reflectors that joggers use at night, however it matched perfectly with the neon tank top so I decided to wear it around my wrist during the day



Outfit Information: Tank Top & Sweater: Dynamite, Leather Jacket (Guess): guess warehouse sale, Black Jeans ( Marciano): Guess warehouse sale, Heels: thrifted, Clutch: Costa Blanca, neckalace:Fairweather, wrist reflectors: Dollaroma
Anyways, Until Next time
Miss J

@smissjblog