2/18/2012

Winter Loving!

Hey Everyone, another outfit post!! Yeah! This one is a causal one, I usual wear stuff like this when I run my errands, my main thing is being comfortable.
Now, the weather here in the GTA has been snow free for awhile,  but this picture was taken during one of the few major snow falls we have had. And you know what, I forgot how beautiful everything can look except for the  roads when snow is covering it. 



Now, the highlight of the outfit is the jacket that I got from the thrift store for $34 (Talize). They were doing a 50% off sale and I scored big on this Miss Sixty, nearly new jacket.
Anyways, until next time,
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: denim shirt: Garage, Sweater: thrifted, necklace:thrifted, Jacket ( Miss Sixty):thrifted, Coloured denim ( Guess): warehouse sale, boots: Fairweather, bag: Nigeria

@smissjblog