2/13/2012

Trend Alert: Neon: Fuchsia

Hey everyone, so I am back with a trend alert for spring 2012, now I dont often  pay close attention to trends, but I really like the neon trend thats coming up. Therefore,  this is a quick outfit of the day, I was going to wear  it this week to a semi formal event but I figured lets post it early in honor of Valentine's day. I personally don't celebrate it, but I thought why not.

Now, be prepared to see this trend even more in spring 2012 but you can easily start adding brights to your winter wardrobe now. You can do this by  incorporating other neon colours like neon greens or yellows into your outfits with accessories or clothing. I also changed my hair, which I am not really feeling but I guess I will have to just get use to it.



The whole cost of the outfit not including the coat and before taxes was under $ 50, take note that the heels are "GUESS"
On a sad note, I would like to say R.I.P Whitney Houston. She was an amazing singer. You shall be missed.

Outfit Information: Coat: Costa Blanca,  Shirt: thrifted, Skirt: dynamite, Heels: (Guess)- Guess warehouse sale, necklace: shop on Queen street.

@smissjblog