7/31/2013

Look at all the pretty colours

Hello Everyone, 
Life lessons are revealed in many situations and experiences. I have come to realize even something as simple as blogging can do this. For me the blog has brought self realization and confidence and I'm very excited that you all could share it with me. So, I ask you all, what has your blog brought to your life? I would love to hear your responses, please leave your comments in the comment box below. If your shy, no problem, it's a great question to reflect on privately.
Today's outfit showcases a beautiful patterned top and bright coloured shorts. My sister and I decided to get out and take a stroll by the lake.





Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: shirt: Zara | shorts: H&M |  sandals: Fairweather| Bag &Belt : thrifted | sunglasses & watch : Somewhere in ChinaTown| Neon sunglasses: gifted | Bracelet: Vacation in DR

@smissjblog