7/18/2013

Overprotected

Hello Everyone,

 I would to take the time to thank all the followers and  those who have taken the time to leave a comment on my little old blog. I really appreciate it. I do read them all and they really do make my day.
THANK YOU. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at:sincerelymissj@hotmail.com

The weather  in  my area lately, has been
 hot! However, I'm not complaining because we had rain and cloudy overcast for a week straight prior to that. With that being said, it's really important to protect yourself from the sun if you know you  will be sitting in it directly for a long period of time. On this particular day I was heading to a birthday party  taking place at a outdoor lounge area by the lake. The place was very classy and unfortunately I could not bring my  camera in to capture the elegance. It was basically one big pool party.


I choose to wear this shirt that I recently purchased on sale, and was drawn to it by the strips and colour.



Until next time,
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information: Hat: Dynamite, Shirt: Urban Planet, Shorts: Blue Notes, Shoes: thrifted (Aldo).

@smissjblog