7/06/2013

Pink and Polka Dot

Hello everyone,

 Today's outfit features one of my favorite thrift store finds. This beautiful maxi dress was purchased at Goodwill for $4 at its 50% off sale.  That day, I only purchased the dress and didn't even try it on prior to purchasing it. The place was a zoo, the line was so long and I was really thinking of walking out of the store without the dress. However, as I held the dress against myself to decide, a little old woman walked past and said "that dress was made for you, you must get it". So, I listened to the wise elder and got the dress, and I'm so glad I did!


 The colour of the dress is gorgeous and the white polka dots really give it a modern feel. I also love  the shape and cut of the dress, which I find really flattering for many body types. Also the dress can be made shorter or turned into a romper with strong sewing skills ( that I do not have).


Until next time, 
Sincerely Miss J 
Outfit Information: Hat: Dynamite,  Dress, Bag, flats: Thrifted

@smissjblog