11/21/2013

Faux Leather,Leather and Winter Weather, Oh My!



Hello Everyone, happy Thursday!!

Although, it’s still Fall, Winter weather has slowly been sneaking up on us here in the North. Therefore, my new best friends are warm coats capable of shielding me from dropping temperatures. Therefore, today’s thrift Thursday theme is outerwear.

I don’t own many thrifted outerwear items but this coat caught my eye. I love it, because it’s versatile. I can wear it with a causal outfit or dress it up without compromising warmth. I wore this outfit the second day of the conference with modifications. The day of the conference, the weather was warm, so I wore booties. I also wore a larger black handbag instead of the over the knee boots and a red handbag. This look consists of a faux leather skirt and leather knee high boots that give the outfit an edgy look. 

faux leather skirt and boots


Please check out the other participants of Thrift Thursday and see how they rocked their outerwear look

Outfit Information
Coat: thrifted
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Dynamite
Skirt: thrifted
Boots: Zara
Handbag: Winners ( DKNY)

@smissjblog