3/18/2015

Currently Crushing on.... Zara Handbags

Zara blue back pack, handbag
Source here
So this week it’s a two for one special. I simply could not decide which one I loved best and concluded that I did not have to pick. Why not feature them both instead.


According to Pantone.com there is a move towards the softer and cooler side of the color spectrum and this cute back pack from Zara certainly fits the bill. It’s feminine and somewhat retro with a modern touch making it the perfect piece to rock during warmer weather. Spring is just around the corner and this bag is perfect for the season. 
Zara black Tote, handbag
Source here



Currently, I am in need of a structured solid black handbag. I gravitated towards this one because of its sleek shape. I love the metal handles which look like they can withstand wear and tear due to consistent use. Its perfect for throwing in your laptop, camera and other gadgets that individuals on the go tend to lug around, yet one can easily wear this to the office as well.  Simple clean lines will never go out of style.

Both bags are retailing for $69.90 and that’s a steal considering that they look more extensive. Let me know your thoughts. What handbag is at the top of your wish list?

Until Next Time,
Sincerely Shubila
Stay Connected
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

@smissjblog