3/09/2015

Fashion 9-5: Snake Print and Blush; feeling like Olivia Pope

Snake print and blush, Blush blazer, Olivia Pope inspiration, officewear, Dynamite printed top

 I don't really watch television, but I have watched a few episodes of the show "Scandal".  The fashion has undeniably become a crucial part of the show, and displays corporate fashion at it's best.  When I put together this outfit it reminded me of what I could see the main character, Olivia Pope wearing on the show. She proves that trousers can be just as sexy as dresses or skirts, while still remaining professional.

Snake print and blush, Blush blazer, Olivia Pope inspiration, officewear, Dynamite printed top

 I  have been slacking on the fashion 9-5 section.  Lately, I have been trapped in a rut of throwing on a black or white shirt and black pants. My outfit combinations have been uninspiring. So, I have decided to ditch the dark colors and embrace the beauty of patterns and light neutrals.
Snake print and blush, Blush blazer, Olivia Pope inspiration, officewear, Dynamite printed top
Photos by: Clover D
I decided to pair a blush snake print patterned blouse with a blush blazer, and cream trousers.

Hope you enjoyed the outfit
Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information:
Blazer: thrifted// Blouse: Dynamite, here // Trousers: Thrifted // Shoes: Aldo//  Bag: c/o Express Clothing

Stay Connected
Google + // Twitter // Instagram  
 

@smissjblog