3/06/2018

A Patterned Suit and Sneakers


A Patterned suit with converse sneakers, Toronto Blogger
If  you ever get a chance to peek into my closet you may notice a large collection of flat shoes. I love heels but I prefer flats and sneakers to go about my daily errands. Now with a young child, heels are pretty much out of the question the majority of the time and just don't work for my lifestyle anymore. I now plan my wardrobe around flats and sneakers.

 A Patterned suit with converse sneakers, Toronto Blogger
A Patterned suit with converse sneakers, Toronto Blogger
A Patterned suit with converse sneakers, Toronto Blogger

As you may or may not know I am a patterned suit fanatic and have featured a few different ones in previous blog posts. My favorite post can be found here.
For this particular look I paired a navy blue checkered suit that I often wore to work for a business look with a striped t-shirt and sneakers giving it a fun but polished causal look.
So, grab those pant suits out of your closet and have fun recreating this fun look.

Hope you enjoyed the post,
Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: Suit: Hudson Bay ( brand DEX): similar: blazer (here) and trousers (here)// Sneakers: Simons ( Converse): find it here // T-shirt: Thrifted // Clutch: Danier

What do you think of the suit and sneaker trend?

Shop some of my favorite suits below and pair them up with your favorite pair of sneakers





























@smissjblog