9/01/2011

One year older!!! Giving many thanks to God

        Hey everyone, this is another outfit post! I'm so sorry that i have been slacking on posting to the blog. I've been busy with my full time job, and with some other part time projects. However, no worries I will try my best to keep it coming.


      Now onto some important news, I'm 25 now!! I turned 25 on the 25th of August, and let me tell you this, i'm still in denial. I feel like life is flying by, and i 'm not ready for it to go by this qucikly. Oh gosh, i'm so old!!
      This year I decided to keep the celebrations low key, nothing but dinners. Therefore, I will like to take the time to thank everyone for the b- day wishes, the girls at work for surprising me with a cake during our night shift, and all my other budds who treated me out. Anyways, this was what  I wore for one of the dinner outings. It was simple, comfortable, and modest.

  
Outfit information: Blazer: Zara, Necklaces: short necklace: Le chateau, long necklace: dynamite, Jeans: warehouse sale ( Miss Sixty Jeans), clutch: store in downtown Toronto

                                                
Sincerely miss J
      

@smissjblog