6/15/2013

The Thrifted Wonder!!!


Hello Everyone, 
                I am back with another outfit, it's something very simple. However, what makes it interesting is that a majority of it is thrifted, can you tell?  If you read my blog regularly, you know that I rarely buy things at regular price, and I am always looking for a deal and quality. The key to achieving this  is having vision and patience.


 The blazer (Mexx), t- shirt, and shorts were all under $10.00.


In terms of my hair, I don't know what is going on with it. All I know is this month marks year two of going natural. It's not my first time but I think it's the longest I have gone without running back to the chemicals. So, time will tell.
Until Next time 
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: blazer, t-shirt,shorts: thrifted, necklace: Fairweather, Shoes: warehouse sale ( Guess).





@smissjblog