9/21/2015

A Causal Reflection: Off Duty Look

White Pants Street Style, Botton up, Genometric shape clutch, Toronto Blogger
In all honesty I was not going to publish this post. I thought "this is such a boring outfit combination, and it's only a running around doing errands in an outfit I threw together".
Then it dawned on me, I'm not always dressed up or in heels in a post worthy outfit. I have my baseline style for work and play. I also have my off duty periods where I go to the movies, go for causal lunches or go to the grocery store with no calculated thought to what I'm wearing. So, I thought why not share one of those moments with you today.
White Pants Street Style, Botton up, Genometric shape clutch, Toronto Blogger
I actually finished shooting another look, and changed to do stuff for my parents. I opted for white pants, a dress shirt and my silver shoes. In hopes to cling to the summer.
White Pants Street Style, Botton up, Genometric shape clutch, Toronto Blogger
I've been really rethinking the whole blogging thing and find myself so restless. I get so many questions on what direction I want to take the blog, and what is my end result. My answer is usual "I have no idea". Now I have come to a cross road and  "I have no idea" will not fly anymore. So, many ideas are running around my head, and I think I maybe closer to that direction.
Stay Tuned
White Pants Street Style, Botton up, Genometric shape clutch, Toronto Blogger
Photo by Clover D
Hoped you enjoyed the post
Until Next Time, 
Sincerely Miss J 

What does your off duty style consistent of? What do you wear when you need to be causal?

Outfit Information: Blouse: Thrifted // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Zara // Mother's Clutch 

Make sure you stay Connected


@smissjblog