7/26/2016

Life Update: Wedding Planning

Wedding Planning, Toronto Bride
I have not been able to keep up with my biweekly life updates because I have been extremely busy with life. However, if you have been following me on Instagram, you may have seen this post  a couple weeks ago about wedding planning.
I got engaged a couple weeks ago and because we are extremely opportunistic people who want to capitalize on the off season dates, we are planning to have it this November! This means only 4 months to plan.

I've learned a lot about planning in this short period of time and here are a few general tips that I will share with future or current bride-to-be's looking to save money on their wedding:
1. Have a clear budget
2. Always Negotiate
3. To cut costs, have your wedding off season or on an unconventional day (Sunday or Friday)
4. DIY whenever possible
5. Don't attempt to do all the planning alone

The process has been pretty stressful trying to balance wants vs needs. However, I'm hoping by mid August everything will be in place.
I will be adding a wedding section to the blog filled with tips, experiences and cool DIY ideas. Please stay tuned.

Hope you enjoyed the post
Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J

What are your wedding planning tips?

Stay connected and follow me on social  media 

@smissjblog