8/23/2016

Fall Colors and Floral

Fall Floral Blouse, Toronto Blogger
Although I am a big fan of summer and wish that it never ends, I prefer fall fashion. I love the rich hues and absolutely adore layering unique pieces and fabrics. I also love the many options that fall offers compared to summer in terms of being able to wear many different clothing pieces. You can wear jackets, dresses, hats, sweaters, and basically any other article of clothing that you can think of.
Fall Floral Blouse, Toronto Blogger
 This outfit is just what fall is about as it blends the combination of browns and burgundy similar to that of fall leaves.  It is casual and comfortable but still sophisticated.  It can be worn to many events.
Fall Floral Blouse, Toronto Blogger

Hope you enjoyed the post 
Until Next Time 
Sincerely Miss J 

Outfit Information: Top: Dynamite // Pants: Dynamite (similar)// Heels: Sirens // Bag: c/o Sears

Stay connected and follow me on social  media 



@smissjblog