12/04/2016

Keeping it comfortable... Faux Leather Jacket


Faux Leather Jacket, Toronto Blogger
Wow what a crazy last few weeks!  I’ve been away for a while but will be ramping up the posting again. I’m happy to announce that I got married last weekend and although I’m sad it’s over I am kind of relieved that I can now focus on other things besides just wedding stuff.  That was essentially my life for the last couple of months.  Planning a wedding is not an easy task and this whole experience has helped me strengthen my skills in time management, organization, and budgeting.
Faux Leather Jacket, Toronto blogger
Faux Leather Jacket, Toronto blogger
I have been holding onto these outfit pictures for a while because I did not have much time to focus much on anything other than the wedding. The easiest thing for me to rock when the weather is a bit unpredictable is my faux leather jacket. I can easily rock it underneath a heavier jacket and when it gets a bit warmer I can easily slip it off. With life being so busy and hectic I find myself trying to find comfortable and easy ways to dress.
My favourite element in the outfit is the scarf.  It changes the outfit completely even though it is a small addition and relatively cost effective.
I’m back to focusing on blogging again and will be making regular updates so please be sure to check back soon.
Hope you enjoyed the post
Until Next Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: Jacket: BCBG // Scarf: thrifted // Jeans: Gap // Shirt: Thrifted // Shoes: Zara

Stay connected and follow me on social  media 

@smissjblog