10/01/2011

Neutral Eye and Bold Lip

         Hey Everyone, so this post is a little bit different than the usual outfit post. This is a face of the day. I decided to post this because when I last did this look I received alot of complements. I also got alot of questions like, did I do it myself, and what did I use to achieve the look. So, this post will help me answer those questions and hopefully inspire someone out there. This is the neutral eye and bold lip look, and is a great look for a galmorous evening out.



1. Make sure your face is clean and moisturized, using products for your skin type, perform your foundation routine
2.  Next I primed my eye lids with urban decay primer potion- labelled 1
3. I then used annabelle trio eyeshadow in haute chocolate- labelled 4. Apply the middle shade to your entire lid, the dark colour to the crease of your eyes, and the lighest colour under your brow bone
4. Use a liquid liner- black ( Lise Watier)- labelled 3 to create a thin line to the top lash line
5. If you like you can apply false lashes, i dont wear them personally. Apply mascara ( mary kay ultimate mascara)- labelled 2
6. Apply a cream blush ( if you like) MAC- Laid Back- labelled 6, and then apply mineral cheek colour (Mary Kay- Golden Copper)- labelled 5, to set cream blush and diffuse colour.
7. Then apply a lipstick (Mary Kay,Hibiscus), and a neutral brown lip liner, not pictured above, blend harsh edges.
                                                                   Done

So enjoy the look, sorry I was taking many of the pictures in the event and forgot to snap the complete look of what I was wearing. Sorry. Until next time.

Sincerely miss J
                                                     

@smissjblog