10/10/2011

I am thankful for.....Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

   
  I'm thankful for.... well my family, friends, life, and health, oh gosh I'm just about thankful for everything.
Alot has happened and God has really brought me through it. So Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians, and even if your not celebrating thanksgiving this weekend I'm sure you all have reasons to give thanks.

So the outfit was kind of put together 2 weeks ago randomly, but my favourite element is still my animal print shirt. Animal print is definitely not going anywhere for now, and that brings us to the  new "bloggers do it better challenge". It's all about animal print. How convenient for me. If you would like more information or to check out the challenge check here

Outfit Information: Blazer:Thrift, Shirt:Modestar, Belt: Thrifted, Pants:Urban Behaviour, Shoes:Aldo

@smissjblog