11/24/2011

Happy American Thanksgiving Weekend!!

Hey Everyone, I am alive and well!!! I just wanted to stop by and post a quick outfit post and run off. I also wanted to wish all my American friends and readers a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! So, what are you thankful for this year?

Now back to the outfit, can you believe that 60% of this outfit was thrifted, who said you can't stay on trend on a budget!! Not me!


Now details on the earrings and necklace, I was invited to a jewellery party about two weeks ago. Even though I am on my shopping strike, I fell in love with the necklace, and thought why not support a small business.  So, an update on the "no shopping challenge", I'm over my goal by $250. However, recently I have been very good. Anways, I will be back in the blogging swing again real soon so look out. 
Love<
Outfit Information: Blazer: Zara, Animal print sweater: thrifted, Necklace & earrings: Jules & Jem, Colored Jeans: thrifted, Boots: thrifted, bag: warehouse sale
Sincerely miss J


@smissjblog