11/09/2011

Keeping It Simple


Hello everyone, so I'm going to keep this post quick because my stats assignment is calling my name.
So, I love wearing black especially when heading out in the evening
however, at times it can be a bit bland, so to keep it interesting I paired different black items that had different details and textures together

Also, because it's getting cold, I added a thrifted patterened blazer to keep it interesting, and me a little warm.
Here's the finally look below!!

Anyways, pictures are during the day to capture the outfit better, but it's something I wore
in the evening. Please feel free to comment, and FOLLOW if you like what
you see, XOXO


Outfit Information: Patterned blazer:thrifted, shirt: modestar,pants: h&m, clutch, boots, & necklace:thrifted, Ring: mother


Sincerely miss J

@smissjblog